CONTENT – DIGITAL MEDIA
My latest interview: http://bit.ly/1Glfvtf
The Reading Room; VP of Product; Director of Content & Product Strategy; Community Manager
- – Create, adapt, evolve product roadmap using feedback from multiple departments.
- – Increase engagement across the site, implement new functionality according to product roadmap.
- – Increase returning visitors by 40%.
- – Increase social reach by over 800% organically.
- – Creation of content strategy and implementation.
- – Increase website traffic from social by 100x.
- – Customer service manager and product direction.
- – Create and manage content partnerships.
Twenty Something NYC; Founder, CEO
- – Create website centered on twentysomething’s in NYC.
- – Recruit over 25 part time writers.
- – Oversee sponsored events.
Standard Motor Products, Inc.; Associate Content Manager
- Update and create content for new website overhaul.
MetLife Stadium; Digital Consultant/Contractor
- Manage and create a six Month digital strategy.
- Creation of content calendar and digital tracking systems.
- Provide monthly digital media analysis and reporting.
- Content creation for new website.
- Provide social strategy for day of Super Bowl campaigns, including follow-up report and analytics.
JESS3, Creative Digital Agency; Community Manager
Client Projects Including Strategy / Social Coverage
- AMEX – OPEN – women owned businesses campaign
- Google – Politics RNC / DNC / elections, live coverage
- NikeID – Social channel strategy
- Chobani – Olympics social media campaign
- CSPAN – Elections Hub, live coverage
- JESS3 Internal – Creepy Cupid, Secret Mission, and more
Case Studies I’ve Visually Created and Written
- CBS Films The Words Infographic
- ESPN Visualizing the Reach
- Google Four Screens to Victory
- AMEX Women Owned Businesses
- Chobani Olympics
- UX Week
- CSPAN RNC/DNC
- Mindjet Office Murals
- Mindjet Connected Workspace
- Mindjet Work Inspired
- Mind of a Freelancer
- Find Your Missing Child
- Eloqua 40 Charts
- Skype Growth Infographic
AT&T Cotton Bowl Classic Association College Bowl Game; Media/Marketing Associate
UrbanDealight.com ; Managing Editor, First Copywriter
Boyd Street Magazine; Writer
Publications/On-the-Web/ Produced Content
- Forbes.com (ghostwriter)
- Al Jazeera English TV, Interview Production Tapes
- Attcottonbowl.com, Copy and Layout
- Blogcritics.org, Research Paper, Opinion Columns
- Bn.com, Review
- Boyd Street Magazine, Columns, Feature Stories
- CNN ireport.com, Article
- Franklin Publishing Company Journal, Short Story
- Full-Length Movie Script
- Honors Thesis: Media Analysis
- Oklahoma Gazette, News Features
- OU Nightly News, Production
- OUdaily.com, Columns
- Pubcrawler.com, Review
- Short Stories, (4)
- The Fort Worth Star Telegram, (2) Obituaries
- The International Society of Poets Collection, Poem
- The Oklahoma Daily Newspaper, Opinion Column
- Travelocity.com, Review
- Urbandealight.com, Copy and Layout
- UrbanSpoon.com, Reviews
- Yelp.com, Reviews
- Youtube.com, Multi-Media Slide Show
- 1 of 2 Oklahoma Gazette article’s, published May 2011: http://www.okgazette.com/oklahoma/article-11642-back-to-the-nest.html
- Daily deal website I edited and published daily was Urbandealight.com and is now Crowdsavings.com
- Boyd Street Magazine: www.boydstreet.com
Older Writing Samples (in print)
- OU Theatre Article
- OU Public Links Article
- Newspaper Clips_1
- Professor Feature Article
- Healthcare Article
- 2009 New Years Eve Article
- Elizabeth Atherton Romance Articles
The AT&T Cotton Bowl Association
- LSU ACCEPTS INVITATION TO PLAY TEXAS A&M IN 75TH AT&T COTTON BOWL CLASSIC AT&T – http://www.attcottonbowl.com/news/press-releases/2010/12/lsu-accepts-invitation-to-play-texas-am-in-att-cotton-bowl-classic/
- IT’S OFFICIAL: TEXAS A&M ACCEPTS INVITATION TO 75TH CLASSIC – http://www.attcottonbowl.com/news/press-releases/2010/11/its-official-texas-am-accepts-invitation/
- ALL LEGEND JIM BROWN TO FLIP COIN AT 75TH AT&T COTTON BOWL CLASSIC! – http://www.attcottonbowl.com/news/press-releases/2010/11/football-legend-jim-brown-to-flip-coin-at-75th-att-cotton-bowl-classic/
- LIMITED TICKETS REMAIN FOR 75th AT&T COTTON BOWL CLASSIC – http://www.attcottonbowl.com/news/press-releases/2010/11/limited-tickets-remain-for-75th-att-cotton-bowl-classic/
- AT&T COTTON BOWL OFFICIALLY RELEASES 75TH ANNIVERSARY LOGO – http://www.attcottonbowl.com/news/press-releases/2010/11/att-cotton-bowl-officially-releases-75th-anniversary-logo/
Style & Formatting Guides